Friday, July 2, 2010

Lost and Found

Excuse me, I seem to have lost a day, have you seen it? O.o

Honestly, somewhere between Monday, when I know what I was doing, and yesterday, that I was utterly and thoroughly convinced with was Wednesday until my dad told me otherwise this morning, there's a day that I cannot remember. I have consulted my time-table at work and realized that I've skipped writing in it one day. I've gone through the chat logs for work for this week, but they're incredibly messy because I switched chat client in between and the new one acts very different regarding history, I haven't quite figured it out. I can only remember how I got home from work Monday, whichever day in between, and Thursday. I can't really account for what I did, a whole work-day of 8 hours, whichever day it is that is gone, Tuesday or Wednesday.

Hm now that I think about it, I'm rather sure I did stuff for school for a few hours after I came home on Tuesday. And it might have been my parents' wedding anniversary. I vaguely remember something about texting my brother, telling him to remind dad about it so he didn't act surprised when he got home and mom had bought flowers. Yes flowers. Yes, that must have been Tuesday.

Anyone seen a Wednesday running wild? It's mine, and I very much would like to have it back. The gaping hole in my memory is kind of freaking me out.

6 comments:

Kat said...

On wednesday I texted you about WoW and stuff. And in the evening I could not activate my account because that page was offline. You played some WoW in the evening though. Also, I told you I had bought stuff in the PS store for you.

Nallenon said...

If I ever find an extra Wednesday, I promise you can have it.

Yeonni said...

Right, I remember we texted about that the page was offline, so I guess I played a little wow. That accounts for about two hours, though, so still a lot missing. I just don't get why I don't remember any of it.

Alex said...

Has wednesday become the new saturday night?

Kat said...

True, we do have a saying in Sweden; Wednesday is "little Saturday"...

Alex said...

Mhm we have the same in Norway. I never care much about it, and it was more of a joke to D =)

If you ever find it, please tell me where, as I sometimes have those kinds of days (or literally don't have those days), and it would be nice to know where to go searching.