- things that inflict pysical pain, especially those that may accidentally or unexpectedly do so
- inflicting pain in all forms on other people (and to some small extent animals), intentionally or otherwise
- other people
- and losing myself
- is too foreign or unlikely, so I can't quite imagine it or find it a waste of time
- is silly to be afraid of so I refuse to be
- or is, after all, just what it is, just like I don't fear death because if you die, you die
Fear is good because it keeps you away from shit that could hurt or kill you. Hate is good because it makes you take action against shit that could hurt or kill you. But in the end they're both outsmarted by common sense. Crap... my brain just shortciruited from the pling of the submarine radar, the 3D image of good and bad and balance and complexity and the way things can never add up because then they'd stand still... and that made no sense to you, but I'll tell you about it someday.
I hate being afraid of stuff. Oh hey... the irony of that sentence...