Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fancy post this time.

Yesterday we watched Hero, today we watched Treasure Planet, which is horribly Hollywoodized from the book Treasure Planet that it in all other aspects steals from unless it's boring or tragic, in which case it smuffs it upp with teary eyes, or otherwise mutates into space-whatever-spacy-be, but what else could we expect from Disney. But I digress. My point was that I seem to be spending a lot of time with Therese and David. If all goes well we'll be watching Shrek 2 and 3 on Sunday.

Considering Alexander's language and slightly strange reactions to my constant lesbian-talk, that I just can't resist no matter how non-sexual I am, I wonder what his take on homosexuality is, really. It might just be that he finds it tasteless. But it might also be that I am dreadfully over-interpreting as usual. (Though to be honest, it's not as much over-interpreting as finding out people's secrets just because, and then let them pretend it's not true, fuelling my dark and negative perspective on mankind.)

Goddess how many dashes I use these days. I think I'm learning letter-art from reading the revered Mr. Aidan Chambers again.

Gonna go research Coal-14 now.

No comments: