Saturday, September 22, 2007

Foul

Don't paricularly like today. The weather is nice, windy and gray like I want it, and I've been unusually social for a saturday, but something's still off.

I had a good time yesterday watching three Disney in a row (The Incredibles, Pocahontas and The Lion King), and picking a fight with Therese until we were throwing candy wrappings all over the place. Our kitchen was seriously full of people watching kids' movies. I love being this age; old enough to dare to be childish. Now people are watching the Blues Brothers out there, but it didn't really amaze me, so here I am.

The main contribution to my foul mood may be that I can't seem to get anything done. Hard to know if it's because of that I am sad, or if it's because I'm sad that I can't concentrate. Either way, I need to read a whole boring book and write some stupid poem until monday, and I can't even get enough mind together to be able to write Kirya (as I have named the second installment in the Tales of Ruins epic). And my eyes hurt. They do when I'm in a bad mood.

I think I'm going to watch the Merchant of Venice and drown in Jeremy Iron's voice. Or I'll go for a walk. Maybe both. See you.

No comments: