Tuesday, January 29, 2008

End-of-sadness-week Rant

The blog looks African now? It does. I just picked the colors that matched the banner. I wonder what colors it would take to make something look Japanese. Or American. Everyone knows what it takes to look German; some bright, sharp, blue+red+yellow. I fucking hate those signs.

I looked some stuff up for some writing. I translated "cat" to latin and got:
feles -is f. cat; marten/ferret/polecat/wild cat; mouser; inveigler, seducer, tom-cat; thief;

Then, to find a random word to start with, since I got tired of always starting with some mentioning of night and day, I googled the letter "s". I got: McDonald's Now isn't that amazing.

Just some minutes ago I watched tv, did you know the average bra size in Great Britain is C-cup? They said something like, the breasts are the main sign of that you're a woman. Firstly, the easiest way to see what physical gender someone is is to look at their ass and/or hips. I am not kidding. Secondly, you are not your breasts. If you're a woman, you're a woman, breasts or not. If you want to make your breasts bigger or smaller because of comfort/ happiness/ estethics/ whatever, fine. But it doesn't have shit to do with being a woman. And neither does menstruation, bitches.

Moving on: I want to learn a language that has no automatic gender specifications in the pronouns, have any suggestions?

No comments: