Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Chapter 3 is up!

Puh, right, finally finished chapter 3 in the Kirya series. The links are to the left, but here, I'll post it right here too ^^

Visions from the Light Above

I'm still not 100% satisfied with how it turned out, some parts somehow seems to damage the flow of the story a little, even if I solved the major problems. And the last part is perfect.

The main plot is beginning to shape up now, and I've figured out a way to tell something I had no idea how to do just this morning. Being bored in busses, dieing from stomach pains and listening to insane (and I mean insane) church organ music seems to give me inspiration. But all I really needed to do was take the time to listen to what Crow had to say and he cleared it all up for me. I'm a little unsure about the name now, Crow, does it fit him? But I'm not so happy about changing it either, considering I'll have to poke at Tales of Ruins...

I watched Poseidon some nights ago, and I have to say, the original movie is a lot more dramatic and traumatic. It's called S.O.S. Poseidon, I think, and was made some fifteen years ago, or something. And though the newer one may have cooler (marginally) special effects, I think the original is better. Then again, I can't say I'm thrilled with either one of them.

No comments: