Sunday, November 4, 2007

Veronic

I've been posting stupidly many Swedish poems considering this is an English blog, but I just haven't had time to write many English... well, I'm going to post something for more short-term enjoyment anyway:


From the song "Feathers of Angels."
by Leroy Veronic

Through the eyes of the angels
the world must seem dark
with its tempests and trials of life
In the arms of the heavens
beneath showers of light
they must look with surprise on our strife.

Can you see the feathers of angels
raining down like blessings of sky
Can you feel the mercy of angels
to with love correct all gone awry


This is an excerpt from a human-written song in the One World universe, depicting just what humans really think of angels. It'll probably show up in the story too, but I just felt like I've been out of poems for a long while now. =P I don't stand for it, believe me, I'm too dark, but most people think angels are good, right?

No comments: