Friday, December 7, 2007

Cell Block Tango

There's a Musictheatre class here at school and they're doing four shows this and next week. The previous one they did, short theatre forms of Allrakäraste syster, Barnen från Frostmofjället and Skinn Skärping, were wonderful (Skinn Skärping var jätteläskig!), this show is about war and isn't quite that good but still okay. The best part is where six of the girls perform a Swedish version of the Cell Block Tango (from the movie Chicago) and if you don't know what that is, click the link and enjoy ^^ I got absolutely charmed by it. (With a special wink to Kristin, maybe? ^_~)

On a side note, I was madly in love with Allrakärastesyster when I was a kid, the words, the pictures, I still feel happy just thinking about them. But I've lost the book T_T

6 comments:

Eva said...

Seriously, I loved that scene. Burlesque, Chicago and corrupted women. Could it be any more awsm?

Kristin said...

Allrakäraste syster is in Nils Karlsson pyssling, I think

Kristin said...

Hey, wait a minute! What's up with the winking to me, eh?

Yeonni said...

Citizen X?

It is? I had it in a separate book...

Kristin said...

*grumps* so now I'm a homicidal maniac that sings and dances?

Yeonni said...

Haha, that would be something worth to see!